|This is my apex superhero, the Boy Named Perfect. Why is he called that? Why, I'm making a whole graphic novel answering that very question! So stay tuned for his awesomeness.|
1. What is your favourite place to be?
Close to a good friend.
2. Do you have any extraordinary abilities?
Fearless fighter who learns new moves with relative ease.
3. What would your patronus look like? Why?
Either a wolf or a monkey. Not sure. Never tried it.
4. If you could meet anybody, dead or alive, who would it be?
Ozamu Tezuka, creator of Astro Boy (the Great Atom) and so many other things.
5. What was your favourite game as a child?
Tag, Capture the Ball, and Duck-Duck-Goose. One of those three.
6. What would you really like to be able to do?
Run faster than a speeding bullet.
7. Do or did you like a fandom that you don’t really want people to know about?
Why the crap would I hide a fandom I like? SONIC!! SUPERMAN!! POKEMON!! YO-KAI WATCH!! SPLATOON!! OKAMI!! HELLO KITTY'S FURRY TALE THEATER!! That's all I can think of right now.
8. What is the most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
I take those off of my shelf and hide them in places where I forget where I put them. If you must know, though, I did purchase an Aaron Carter CD years ago.
9. If you wrote a novel, what kind of novel would it be?
I've written more than one novel length piece. It would therefore be one of those.
10. What is the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you?
A quiet moment. A direct statement. "You mean a lot to me. I'm glad I know ya." Punctuated in most cases with some form of mild to moderate physical contact.
Ugh! I have to ask questions now!? FINE!!
1. Why do you draw? What compels you to make what you make?
2. Are you funny?
3. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
4. How many OCs do you have? Are any from any fandoms?
5. What hobbies/skills do you have outside of drawing?
6. What cartoons did you grow up with?
7. Play Pokemon Go? What's the coolest thing you caught?
8. If I were to ask you for a dollar, what would you do?
9. You get three wishes! What's the fourth one you wish you could make?
10. What do you think my tenth question should have been?
Who do I tag...?
Eh, good enough.
I was born the son of two chemical engineers who appreciated my divergent path. I've been creating characters and stories since I was cognizant enough to realize that other people exited (not as early as you might think). Eventually I realized someone might be wiling to pay me money for doing that and so I was like "I'll make a Deviantart page to show people what I can do!" ... No one's paid me yet.
Update: I have officially been paid for stuff now! GO ME!!